Have you arranged all cookies on your website in accordance with the GDPR?
The Alta-ICT Cookie Banner is a smart tool to regulate everything about cookies on your website, in accordance with the current cookie law and the new GDPR and ePrivacy regulations.
An attractive (and customizable) cookie banner required, avg cookie notification with avg cookie consent, powerful cookie scan engine, consent log, reports and cookie statement avg proof. The operation is 100 automated. To ask permission corform AVG, we have the solution for you!
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make user experiences more efficient.
According to the law, we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the use of the site. For cookies can also be read when visiting another website, tracking cookies are called. Tracking cookies allow companies to track the internet behaviour of visitors over time.
Personal interests can be traced back to the data on websites visited. This allows companies to show their website visitors specific advertisements, for example.
With tracking cookies you can profile people’s profiles and treat themselves differently. Tracking cookies also process personal data.
Legal rules for cookies
For use all cookies are subject to legal rules. Telecommunications Law (Tw) is one of the laws.
But on tracking cookies (in combination with further website visit information) the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is also in force.
On the website of the Consumer and Market Authority (ACM) you can find an explanation about the legal requirements for other types of cookies that can be found.
According to the GDPR, cookie walls are no longer allowed. Avg places certain requirements for the placing of tracking cookies.
That’s because the GDPR sets certain requirements for the necessary permission to place tracking cookies.
Websites with a cookie wall can not obtain valid permission from their website visitors.
What is a cookie notification AVG?
There are four different types of cookies: Essential cookies, Preferred Cookies, Analytical Cookies and Ad Cookies. Users of your website should be able to accept or disable these cookies in a user-friendly manner. The correct cookies are then loaded according to the user’s preferences.
Characteristics of our solution for visitors to your website
- Your website visitor chooses which category of cookies you can place.
- The website can also be viewed without the visitor having made a choice about cookies.
- The cookie banner tells exactly which cookies are placed and what the purpose of those cookies is.
- Your cookie statement page gives a convenient and legible overview of the cookies that are placed.
- Your website visitor can easily adjust his/her preferences regarding cookies.
- All cookies are registered anonymously in a log.
Features of our solution for the website owner
- Easy installation of the cookie banner and statement with cookie notification (avg text) and only 2 scripts via google tag manager (GTM).
- Your website is scanned monthly for cookies and trackers, because 30 of the cookies change monthly.
- Every month you receive a report with information about the cookies and trackers on your website.
- All consents are registered anonymously in a log.
- Enable cookies in accordance with avg.
- In a Premium subscription, the style of the banner can be adapted to the corporate identity of your company/organization.
- Ask for permission for visitors to load cookies, proof that you comply with GDPR legal rules.
Do you want to continue using marketing and tracking cookies?
As of May 25, 2018, it is no longer allowed to place unsolicited cookies on the visitor’s device to your website. You must give visitors to your website a clear and unambiguous opportunity to agree to cookies. The selectorboxes for the different categories must be customizable.
Benefits for customers of our Cookie banner:
√ Dutch-language support, both technical and substantive (GDPR)
√ Email, Live Chat, and ServiceDesk support
√ You will always receive a response from us within 24 hours
√ Discount on a Premium subscription for multiple domains
√ Custom quotes
√ Take advantage of our knowledge of the use of (marketing) cookies
√ Our Premium banners can be used completely free of advertising
Implementation Cookie banner AVG
from € 85,-
Want to make sure that your website is compliant with the GDPR? From €85,- ALTA-ICT implements the GDPR cookie banner for you using
Google Tag Manager. Click on the button below to sign up for a free website GDPR compliance analysis and a non-committal quote for the implementation of our GDPR cookie banner. Click here for our prices and the frequently asked questions.